Is there a better app than remember the milk?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I've heard about "things" that works on the macbook, ipad and iphone, but it's too freaking expensive

so I downloaded remember the milk for free and it's awesome so I was thinking about going to a pro account but I don't know, I like remember the milk because it's really updated, you can even use siri with it and they have an extension to gmail, so, should I keep on remember the milk? or is there any other one that allows voice and have the extensions and more things on the app?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    And somehow Reminders doesn't do what you want?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    linkgx1linkgx1 Posts: 742member
    Excuse my igonrance, as I'm new to iPhone, but isn't there an App like that on iPhone already? Again, I have the 4S...so....
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Yeah, I know, that'd be my answer too, since I got to know about reminders I knew it would be the perfect thing to me, so I waited this whole time, and than when I fist tried it, It seemed to be a very simple thing

I don't like its interface, and you can't group things together, so if I want to see only the things that I have to do for school I can't, It really looks like a sheet of paper and that's it...

The only thing I like about reminders is that it reminds when I get to places, but that doesn't work for me because, the things that I do at school are... at school, and af far as now, my school is placed in only one address, so I use the alarm to remind me at the time that I know i'll be at certainly place... well, yeah

The only thing that you get with RTM pro is that I can sync things between ithings and my mac, which I still can do with reminders, but, again, I have a problem, since I have 3 different accounts on itunes and I need to pick only one to sync... and I have no time now to choose my main account...

so yeah, I'm (very) confused... Should I stay with RTM or try the different paid apps?

And I don't have the new iphone, so, no siri.