Page Setup Crash

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem that I am having here, and if so, what they did about it.

This all started a couple of days ago. When ever I go to Page Setup in an application, the entire system freezes (OS 9) and will stay like that indefinately. Document Setup and Print options all work fine.

The only things that I have installed recently are Fetch 4.0.1, Goliath 0.9, Kaleidoscope, and iControl. I really don't see how any of these could affect the Page Setup unless it's a problem with Kaleidescope and the UI of the Page Setup window. but that seems pretty farfetched.

Chooser works fine too, by the way.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    allinoneallinone Posts: 279member
    [quote]Originally posted by Stroszek:

<strong>

The only things that I have installed recently are Fetch 4.0.1, Goliath 0.9, Kaleidoscope, and iControl. I really don't see how any of these could affect the Page Setup unless it's a problem with Kaleidescope and the UI of the Page Setup window. but that seems pretty farfetched.

Chooser works fine too, by the way.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I know others will disagree with me but if you want to get work done you gotta kick Kaleidescope to the curb. Sooner or later it will bring you crashing down.

[ 04-17-2002: Message edited by: AllInOne ]</p>