iTunes Dock Popup Notifications

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014

I can't be the only one to know about this. This is AMAZING! When did they add this?!

This puts SO many third-party utilities out of business!

To clarify, this pops up when the songs change. NEET.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    akacakac Posts: 512member
    In case someone wonders what he's talking about:

http://hints.macworld.com/article.ph...11118041933798
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I'm still lost...
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by linkgx1 View Post

I'm still lost...

It's a popup notification that you can turn on that shows you the currently playing song in iTunes. When songs change, the popup reappears to show you the new current song.

The good: I already know every song in my library, so I don't really need it to show me what's playing, but it works for iTunes radio stations, too, so that's nice.

One annoyance: It does it for videos, too. I? kind of already know what's playing when I open a video. Goes away in seconds, though, so not a big deal.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

It's a popup notification that you can turn on that shows you the currently playing song in iTunes. When songs change, the popup reappears to show you the new current song.

The good: I already know every song in my library, so I don't really need it to show me what's playing, but it works for iTunes radio stations, too, so that's nice.

One annoyance: It does it for videos, too. I? kind of already know what's playing when I open a video. Goes away in seconds, though, so not a big deal.

I like the radio stations part.