iPhone 4S is Apple's most popular phone yet with 96% satisfaction rate

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 52
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

who here believes this BS?

BS believers say "me believes"!

Most 4s users do the 4s has a lot of problems and the mic and short battery are well known..why don't you research it before calling someone a liar??
  • Reply 42 of 52
    jmmxjmmx Posts: 341member
    This is how the iHater press would report this:

"4S rating drops!"

"In a new ChangeWave survey, only 19% of iPhone 4S owners said they were somewhat satisfied with the new device, down from 21% for the year ago model 4."

Hey - it is the truth! Just reporting what (some of) the data say.
  • Reply 43 of 52
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ElectroTech View Post

Didn't all the pundits and tech writers and analysts say that the iPhone 4S was a complete failure and a terrible disappointment? Everything about it was bad and it wasn't nearly as good as any Android phone?

Everytime an iPhone is compared to an Android phone instead of a WP7 phone, a Microsoft employee is selected by lottery and tossed screaming into a huge fire pit to be sacrificed to the god Ballmer.
  • Reply 44 of 52
    cash907cash907 Posts: 893member
    I'm assuming this doesn't include people like me, who returned their 4S's the second they realized they just paid 200-300 bucks for an iPhone 4 that talks back, and very little else.
  • Reply 45 of 52
    jragostajragosta Posts: 10,473member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cash907 View Post

I'm assuming this doesn't include people like me, who returned their 4S's the second they realized they just paid 200-300 bucks for an iPhone 4 that talks back, and very little else.

Yes, people who are too stupid to learn about a product before buying it are included. Both of you.
  • Reply 46 of 52
    Quote:

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
  • Reply 47 of 52
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member
    Quote:

No, it doesn't include people like you.

You are one of the four percenters.
  • Reply 48 of 52
    elmsleyelmsley Posts: 120member
    If you poll people who own it and don't like it, wouldn't they try and get rid of it? I have to give the benefit of the doubt that users know what they're doing when they're locking themselves in those contracts.. no?
  • Reply 49 of 52
    negafoxnegafox Posts: 480member
    Quote:

For people who were in two-year contracts, the iPhone 4S beats the hell out of the iPhone 3GS.
  • Reply 50 of 52
    jragostajragosta Posts: 10,473member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Negafox View Post

For people who were in two-year contracts, the iPhone 4S beats the hell out of the iPhone 3GS.

Not necessarily. For my ex, for example, she never leaves our city where AT&T coverage is pretty good. She uses her phone for phone calls and occasionally for texting. The 4S wouldn't add any value for her - and certainly not $200-300 worth of value.
  • Reply 51 of 52
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

She uses her phone for phone calls and occasionally for texting.

Well, some people would be more than happy with a dumb phone if they don't do much with it, so obviously an iPhone is a waste for such people.
  • Reply 52 of 52
    rbrrbr Posts: 631member
    This is yet more proof that surveys are completely worthless.

This fails in the most basic of all questions, that of the iPhone 4S return rate. I suspect that it is small, but the survey completely overlooks people who returned the device because it was unacceptable.