iTunesMatch

Posted:
in iCloud edited January 2014
Question:

I would like to perform a cleaning of the music that I currently have on my computer in iTunes. Would it be worth it to use iTunes Match to do this? I would like to be able to load the music from my iTunes to the iCloud that way I can access it on my iPhone. If I delete it from the iCloud from my iPhone, is there a way that it will delete from my iTunes on my computer?

Not sure the best way to accomplish this with the syncing and iCloud options.

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    I know this will not help answer your question, but what you're going through is exactly why I dislike iTunes. With iTunes you are never sure what's going to happen when performing some tasks. For example when you check a box to Sync, it will say something like "all your data will be erased," doesn't specify which data, the whole iTunes data? Wtf!

iTunes needs to be more informative, and intuitive.

Thanks for starting this thread which allowed me blow-off some steam
  • Reply 2 of 3
    bbwibbwi Posts: 812member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MusicJunkie View Post

Question:

I would like to perform a cleaning of the music that I currently have on my computer in iTunes. Would it be worth it to use iTunes Match to do this? I would like to be able to load the music from my iTunes to the iCloud that way I can access it on my iPhone. If I delete it from the iCloud from my iPhone, is there a way that it will delete from my iTunes on my computer?

Not sure the best way to accomplish this with the syncing and iCloud options.

Thanks!

No, do what you're first sentence states and clean your music from iTunes
  • Reply 3 of 3
    What you see inside the folder are some files and a QuickLook folder. Inside the QuickLook folder there is a file named 'Preview.pdf' and that is the Pages document in PDF format. It can be opened in Adobe Reader or another PDF reader for viewing or printing. You would need a PDF editing tool to edit it, of course.