Apple stock again named the 'top pick' for investors in 2012

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    cameronjcameronj Posts: 2,357member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by island hermit View Post

Now you're just blathering. blah blah blah

You had your chance, but instead it was more important for you to do your best to crap all over me and you're still at it.

It's done, son... you had your chance and now it's gone.

OK then... so I guess you'll go back to making your billions by knowing the future that the other 100% of us don't, right?

This was very mysterious. First you really want a bet now you can't pull it away fast enough, despite the fact that you never actually laid it out and the fact that no money is changing hands anyway.

Boy am I am wimp! Wish I would have taken that bet you so generously offered! Ha!

Edit: frankly I don't know why you don't just export your entire spreadsheet of trades from your brokerage account from the last year and show just the AAPL trades. Surely you'd want to impress all the doubters, right?

You're a fraud.
  • Reply 42 of 42
    godzillagodzilla Posts: 156member
    I'd like to hear a breakdown on those "Trades" as well, as it sounds suspicious now....

I can say that last year I held over 200 Shares of Apple through it putting me down about 11K, to up $12K (where I sold it). Then, I tried to get back in the "Trading game" with the Stock, and during the extremely volatile August-October period, I slowly started waving bye bye to those profits. Now, I bought AAPL, and have gone through the routine "down a shitload", and did what helped me eventually rake in those profits before, which was buy on the dips, and now I plan to hold it as I feel it is the smartest plan of attack with AAPL.