Store down for updating...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Once again the Apple Online Store is down for updating. It says they will be back within the hour. Woohoo!

EDIT. Sorry. Did not realize this was old news.

[ 03-20-2002: Message edited by: Jeremiah Rich ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    merlionmerlion Posts: 143member
    KEEP IT ALIVE!!!!!!!

FOR ALL YOU TEXANS!
  • Reply 2 of 11
    HEY--what the hell?!? It was not my fault the other one was closed damnit! That other guy started it by insulting me for no reason, which was totally uncalled for. I did nothing to you, so just shut up and quit bitching. For crying out loud take a pill.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    What? Like I said, I did not realize it was already mentioned. If I could simply close the thread, I would... Once again, my apologizies. Don't let this turn into the IGN Boards..
  • Reply 4 of 11
    arty50arty50 Posts: 201member
    Get a friggen clue here people. You two are the only people in the whole world that give two sH(tS about what happened. The rest of us would like to post relevant info. So...STFU.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    if people would quit slamming me and blaming me for thread closings when it wasn't my fault, then I will shut up.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I think all of you should just shut up.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    lol.

Anyway, it's obvious there is some new hardware even if it isn't CPU's.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    [quote]Originally posted by Outsider:

<strong>lol.

Anyway, it's obvious there is some new hardware even if it isn't CPU's.</strong><hr></blockquote>

And also higher prices on the iMacs.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    And a 23", 1920x1200 Cinema HD Display.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Wonder if the new LCDs will still have the $500 rebate. If not i think Apple will have trouble selling Macs until Summer.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    [quote]Originally posted by Outsider:

<strong>Wonder if the new LCDs will still have the $500 rebate. If not i think Apple will have trouble selling Macs until Summer.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I doubt they'll have the rebates.