Former Apple product manager recounts how Jobs motivated first iPhone team

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sip View Post

He could have stayed at Apple and started new projects from scratch and then farmed them out as the projects neared reality and production... over and over again. We haven't hit the peak of digital/electronic development and inventive minds will always be needed to solve simple and complex problems.

That is one of Steve's greatest triumphs... He always thought, to his dying day, that there was still so much to do. *sniff* Where so many others would have thought they reached the summit and the only way was back down.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    Steve was a driven CEO, with passion for excellence. I studied his life story and published an article on Amazon Kindle to explain why he accomplished so much. Please check it out at

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZZQIHI

Thank You.

[QUOTE=AppleInsider;2037191]When late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs assembled his first iPhone development team, he wasn't focused on conceiving a device that would run all sorts of apps and media but instead laid out a simple mission to his team: to create the first phone people would love so much, they'd never leave the house without it.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by haar View Post

didn't borchers know he was being "filmed"?... thus doesn't the student have the right to leave the video on youtube?... unless the student's video has been sold to macnn

Yeah, I didn't sell it to them. Apple legal got involved with the school district and Bob and based on what my teacher told me, they were pissed. That's why I took the vids off. And, no, you will not get emailed the videos.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by paxman View Post

So take a picture of the barcode. Its scannable. And yes, you can alter a digital image and the cop may not like it but in conjunction with other id in your pocket he might be amenable and let you off, or amenable and write you a ticket anyway ;(,

Traveling is a right and does not require a license in a de jure state. My license expired back in May. I will mail it back to where it came from.