Fans commemorate 57th birthday of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ericblr View Post

Outside of a family member dying, I have never been so moved by the passing of someone. Steve Jobs' passion and flare will be sorely missed. I know it may sound crazy but I was shocked and tearful when I heard the news.

RIP Steve Jobs

shocked?

Shock wasn't allowed as we all knew he was sick...though sad definitely as I don't know why but I expected him to pull through despite all signs to the contrary.

My grandfather had passed due to a similar cancer earlier last year and part of me was even upset Steve ignored the early warnings due to psuedo-scientific beliefs because I wish my grandfather had that chance.

So I was sad and even angry...and I really hope innovation doesn't stall because he's out of the picture.

Hopefully a silver lining is here and he gave the industry the persistent kick in the ass it needs to get shit done properly.

I'm a firm believer that tech would've been here regardless...but I do also believe that without Apple (Steve Jobs') influence it'd be a present that is uglier, less functional, and less consumer friendly.
  • Reply 42 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by I am a Zither Zather Zuzz View Post

I wonder if they could change the national holiday to President and CEO Day so Steve could be included.

Steve Ballmer is humbled by your suggestion
  • Reply 43 of 43
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jd_in_sb View Post

You will be missed forever.

Jobs is not here physically of his demise but psychologically he is here always and will be remembered.