Look Who's Lying NOW

Posted:
in PoliticalOutsider edited January 2014
U.S. Claims Syria has WMD stockpiles

Hmmm. And from the looney left? Silence.

Oh yes...of course it will be this: See, we KNOW Syria has weapons. We're really, really, really sure this time. We've got pictures and shit! Plus, Obama would never start a war over something like that.

So tell me, where are the "Our President is lying to us..." threads on Syria? On Iran? They don't exist. Because Obama's your guy.

Comments

• tontontonton Posts: 14,064member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Oh yes...of course it will be this: See, we KNOW Syria has weapons. We're really, really, really sure this time. We've got pictures and shit! Plus, Obama would never start a war over something like that.

So tell me, where are the "Our President is lying to us..." threads on Syria? On Iran? They don't exist. Because Obama's your guy.

Our president lied to us about Libya and he is lying to us about Syria. Lots of us on the "looney left" have called him out on this. It's even on the fucking Huffington Post that Obama is wrong on this.
  • sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 16,319member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Our president lied to us about Libya and he is lying to us about Syria. Lots of us on the "looney left" have called him out on this. It's even on the fucking Huffington Post that Obama is wrong on this.

No. Not "wrong." That's not what was said about Bush. And while we're at it, by your standards, shouldn't Obama be tried as a war criminal?
  • sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

No. Not "wrong." That's not what was said about Bush. And while we're at it, by your standards, shouldn't Obama be tried as a war criminal?

I'm with that. Obama is pursuing exactly the same neocon path as BushCorp anyway. Try the lot of them for war crimes, lying to Congress, treason, mass murder, whatever.
  • tontontonton Posts: 14,064member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

I'm with that. Obama is pursuing exactly the same neocon path as BushCorp anyway. Try the lot of them for war crimes, lying to Congress, treason, mass murder, whatever.

I could go for that. SDW?
  • brbr Posts: 8,312member
    Quote:

You are making an analogy. To avoid an analogy flaw, one must demonstrate that the two things you are comparing are relevantly similar. Please provide that evidence of relevant similarity and I will happily participate in your thread and judge your argument on its merits. As it stands, it has no merits.
  • marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Iran has weapons not Syria and your lousy republicans want us to get involved in another war with them as you are HAWKS and Love War.You make me SICK!
    Quote:

Want don't they put both Cheney and Bush on trial for the crimes they committed in declaring WMD for nothing in Iraq and getting us into a war for no dam reason.Their reason Money of course and power.
    Quote:

Of course you could.
  • trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,295member
    Quote:

You'll try and vote for the same man come next November.
  • floorjackfloorjack Posts: 2,726member
    Any chance Olbermann will go into a full throated rant about Obama's fascism?
  • floorjackfloorjack Posts: 2,726member
    When can we expect the Michael Moore movie to come out?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

When can we expect the Michael Moore movie to come out?

I'm waiting for the MoveOn video contest where someone compares Obama to Hitler.
  • brbr Posts: 8,312member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BR View Post

You are making an analogy. To avoid an analogy flaw, one must demonstrate that the two things you are comparing are relevantly similar. Please provide that evidence of relevant similarity and I will happily participate in your thread and judge your argument on its merits. As it stands, it has no merits.

Still waiting for the Republican circlejerk to end and for SDW to support his argument.
  • trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,295member
    Quote:

Still waiting for the Republican circlejerk to end and for SDW to support his argument.

Go play with yourself. Obviously no one here desires to cowtow to your weird little demands just to get you to stop threatening to take your ball and go home.
  • sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

I'm waiting for the MoveOn video contest where someone compares Obama to Hitler.

Will that have funny subtitles?
    Quote:

You sound like a real dummy with this remark of yours.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

You sound like a real dummy with this remark of yours.

http://www.freedomworks.org/blog/bst...bush-to-hitler

Here's the direct link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxmY...layer_embedded
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Iran has weapons not Syria and your lousy republicans want us to get involved in another war with them as you are HAWKS and Love War.You make me SICK!

So Obama is lying, then?
    Quote:

"Iraq has WMD"=Left goes bananas. Bushcorp? is lying to start a war for oil. Bush is Hitler.

"Syria has WMD"=Left yawns.

How's that for a start?
  • jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

"Iraq has WMD"=Left goes bananas. Bushcorp? is lying to start a war for oil. Bush is Hitler.

"Syria has WMD"=Left yawns.

How's that for a start?

Call me when he decides to invade a country without going through the usual channels and against the protest of many ( and the advice of the UN ). Obama isn't perfect and he's done plenty of things I don't agree with however he pales in comparison to the drunken coke sniffing frat boy. Also by the title of this thread I guess you're finally saying that Bush was lying!

All I can say is with your flurry of rediculous posts you must be really worried about the election. Well you should be.