Safe and spoiler free way to view iPad 3 Keynote....

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
Hi guys/girls,

Just like everyone else, I am looking forward to watching the iPad 3 (and possibly new AppleTV) Keynote this Wednesday.

However, just like a lot of people, I won't be able to watch it until after work. In my case, that'll be 9pm!!

The keynote takes place at 6pm (UK time) so assuming it isn't broadcast live, it will probably end at 7pm and available to view at maybe 8pm on Apples website. This leaves just 1 hour to avoid seeing details of the product on the Internet/TV/Radio...

Is there a way of creating some sort of spoiler-free page on AI that can be bookmarked and opened after the Keynote takes place? Once opened, there could be a direct link to the Keynote on Apples website...

A similar thing was done during the iPhone 4S Keynote but I can't remember if it was on AI or on MacRumors... Anyway, it was awesome - just like watching it live

I know some people may think this is daft but I really want to savour every moment (including the one more thing...)

** Note to self - remove Apple.com from homepage on Wednesday... **

Regards,

Mo.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    MacRumors always seems to do spoiler-free threads, so I assume you could create one here.

Couldn't you just keep refreshing this page until it's posted?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    moxommoxom Posts: 326member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Couldn't you just keep refreshing this page until it's posted?

Great idea! Bookmarked
  • Reply 3 of 3
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Better yet, I downloaded the Apple Keynotes podcast, and kept refreshing that in iTunes ~ voila, March 2012 event appeared (though not in HD...yet) and enjoyed an excellent evening of spoiler-free entertainment. The only way to fly with Apple keynotes.

BTW, they had me at "post PC device".