Logitech driver incompatibilities with Jaguar

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I've read that there are incompatibilities with Logitech mouse drivers and Jaguar. Does anybody know what the incompatibilities are and how serious the problem is?

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Where did you hear that? I can imagine even if some of the proprietary stuff (mapping fifth buttons to certain things, etc.) doesn't work, the basic functions (movement, right click, left click, probably scroll) will be fine. Heck, even my Microsoft Natural Keyboard (USB) worked just fine before it was "supposed" to be Mac compatible. I'm using two different Logitech trackballs in OS 10.1 (one I take with me on the go and one at my desk). I could be wrong, but I'm not worried.

Alex.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    [quote]Originally posted by Alexander Wilson:

<strong>Where did you hear that? I can imagine even if some of the proprietary stuff (mapping fifth buttons to certain things, etc.) doesn't work, the basic functions (movement, right click, left click, probably scroll) will be fine. Heck, even my Microsoft Natural Keyboard (USB) worked just fine before it was "supposed" to be Mac compatible. I'm using two different Logitech trackballs in OS 10.1 (one I take with me on the go and one at my desk). I could be wrong, but I'm not worried.

Alex.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I read it at thinksecret.com. They have a list of reported software incompatibilities for Jaguar...