I could be finally buying in.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I love my Android stuff, Motorola Photon, Sony Google TV 42 inch, Samsung Galaxy 8.9. I also like my Apple products, Apple TV, iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4. I like my Android stuff for browsing. What really pisses me off is that Android does not have a market place (google play) like iOS does. I like owning my content. I can't eaisly buy and own video content on Android devices.

Face it tablets are media consumption devices and when it comes to media Apple does have it over Google, which makes me sad as I love how much more you can do on an Android device.

Another thing is that since iOS is much more popular on tablet devices they get better apps made for them, did you guys see the Infinity Blade demo for the new iPad, OMG (that was w\\hat decided me btw to finally cave and get the new iPad).

There is also a false update clause that goes into this. All Apple products get the update if they can all at the same time. Apple tells carriers what to do. Android on the other hand has to wait until the phone maker approves the update and then wait additional time while the carrier approves the update.

While an Android update may be announced and deployed on a Nexus device it may be 6 months to a year before you see it if at all and then you have to deal with the makers "skin" on the device, which may or may not improve on the update. A case in hand, the Samsung Galaxy S II recently started to update to ICS but made it look almost the same as Gingerbread 2.3 and all the while striping out some of the functionality of ICS. Google/Android can innovate as fast as Apple but you won't see it as fast or if ever on your devices.

Windows 8 Tablets may change the game but we have to wait awile for that to be seen.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    galbigalbi Posts: 968member
    Keep the faith.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Every purchase ill be based on behavioural aspects and traits so we will be confident and always get a remarkable direction for well ideas and perfect vision so be cooperative in any stage for well growth.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Thanks for sharing this information with us .In this site we learn a lot of knowledgeable information and find the most important data like advance and current information.There are many data which must help many of the user which like to find these data .

property management companies