oops, looks like iCloud has fallen over

Posted:
in iCloud edited January 2014
iMessage doesnt appear to be working at the moment.

I also cannot load up the iCloud login page. Going to try with a different ISP.

Update:

Looks like Apple are having server issues, iCloud status is not updating and the discussions.apple.com site is timing out. Other sections such as support are sloooow to load or load incomplete.

Not me at least so I can quit fannying about trying to fix an issue that is not mine.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
  • Reply 2 of 5
    irnchrizirnchriz Posts: 1,617member
    Apple still seem to be having server issues.

iMessages randomlyl state that they are not delivering but they are

Support site slow to load or load at all

Discussions down.

UK site has been up and down entirely throughout the afternoon.

Oh and tallest, just because you can reach a server host doesn't mean that the site is working correctly. /sigh
  • Reply 3 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by irnchriz View Post

Oh and tallest, just because you can reach a server host doesn't mean that the site is working correctly. /sigh

I'm saying I'm having none of these problems. Everything you've listed is fine for me. It's not Apple.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I'm saying I'm having none of these problems. Everything you've listed is fine for me. It's not Apple.

While it's working fine for me as well... In all fairness, it could still be an Apple problem ...

Just because the piece of hardware that is handling your request (and mine) is working flawlessly, doesn't mean that their requests weren't handled by a different piece of hardware (or even from a different location!) and THAT might be having problems.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    irnchrizirnchriz Posts: 1,617member
    All seems to be working fine from the US side, tested running everything through a US VPN from the UK, no errors with iMessage but as soon as Im routing through any UK ISP it all falls on its arse.