New San Francisco Indie Documentary To Focus On BEER!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Hey guys. I just wanted to spread the word about a film I am directing/producing, titled "Brewers by the Bay", a film about the history of beer in San Francisco!

I am a long time Apple user and I have been on this forum for a very long time (even
prior to this username I had several others) and use to work at the mother ship back in 2000 so I am far from a troll, or spam.

At any rate, I just wanted to share a fun and exciting project that I am working on and ask for your contributions on my IndieGoGo campaign and to please pass the word along!

Oh and for the record, my editor is using FinalCut Pro 7 :D

Cheers,
Jared
http://www.indiegogo.com/Brewers-by-the-Bay

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member

Sweet, I remember I used to enjoy the Northern Cal "microbrews" about 10 years ago, even now I still find beer such a mystery, and much better once you stop just pounding it to get drunk and "be cool and hit on chicks".

• Reply 2 of 6
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member

Thanks for your support nvidia2008. Beer today is so much of a social thing, about meeting great people and hearing great stories...and that's ultimately what this documentary is about. The people, and their stories!

• Reply 3 of 6
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feynman View Post

Thanks for your support nvidia2008. Beer today is so much of a social thing, about meeting great people and hearing great stories...and that's ultimately what this documentary is about. The people, and their stories!

Cool :D Donated $5.

• Reply 4 of 6
    During the dark days of Prohibition only the most elite, priveleged and savvy individuals could drink the night away in hidden basement bars and clubs. Times have changed and this New Year's Eve Noble is going to bring back those swanky basement bar days to San Francisco. Speakeasy New Years promises to be an event to remember!
  • Reply 5 of 6

The intimate setting at Fish and Farm is perfect for groups who want to celebrate the New Year in style. This down town venue is not only a terrific option for dinner but also a great venue to ring in the New Year with a touch of class. Starting at 10 pm there will be an intimate soiree featuring an open bar party with drinks prepared by the award winning mixology team, a Champagne Toast featuring Taittinger Champagne, and a DJ playing a variety of your favorite tunes as you dance the night away.
  • Reply 6 of 6

This New Year's Bring in the 2013 at San Francisco's Newest Special Events Venue! King St Event Space located along San Francisco's World Famous Embarcadero and across from AT&T park! King St is located right at the beginning of the Embarcadero and is no doubt ideally situated to enjoy the blazing tribute to 2013!!! 11 H Annual New Year's Eve In The City