Want to get Apple Mac OS X certification

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014

Apple products are really very popular now such as iphone, ipad etc. I am thinking to get Apple certified as people say if i want to work at Apple then i should get some Apple certifications. What do you guys think about that?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

"People" are wrong. If you're hired, you'll be trained in what you need to know BY Apple, so you'd be wasting money on certifications UNLESS you want to pay to skip that training process.

Certifications are good for when you're not working for Apple directly.

• Reply 2 of 2

Rolex replica watches replica chanel displayed over there and being offered for sale are just not worth it. A shady dealer who is interested in making a quick buck by passing on useless things to you might have imported them in bulk. Come on, you should know better. You have been wearing quality watches for a long period of time and you know a good thing when you see one. A few weeks back you had noticed one of your relatives wearing the best Rolex replica and were impressed by its build and quality. Even though you have been wearing chanel bags quality watches for such a long period of time, this watch took you in and even you could not identify that it was not the real stuff.You can find great collections of Rolex replica watches over the internet. There are a number of online stores that offer wonderful collections chanel bag of these accessories are affordable rates. Buying these watches online allows you to check out more options and compare different products as well. Also, it saves much time as you can explore as many Rolex replica watches as you like within a few minutes. If you try to check out the various options of these watches in the local stores in person it may take days or weeks to do so. rolex replicas On the other hand, exploring the Rolex replica watches online is just a matter of few clicks within a few minutes.