Blocking specific domains from ever launching pop-ups?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014

Can someone tell me if there is some way to block a specific domain from ever launching via a pop-up? Without using Parental Controls. The solution I would most like is an extension, I am unable to do this with AdBlocker or Javascript Blacklist. I cannot believe Safari doesn't offer a domain blacklist as a standard feature.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2

You can order via credit card Omega Watches UK and get shipping via USPS or EMS. Happy rolex replica replica shopping!Take a look at the replica Rolex watch collection, comprising of all the best selling watches that Rolex has launched in the range. Each of the Rolex replica watches now come with the genuine Rolex box set, and the replica rolex stainless steel used in the watches is 904L grade, which is the exact same quality of steel used in making genuine Rolex watches by the company itself!For Fake Watches Sale instance, take the replica Tag Formula 1. This is one of the finest watches made by the company and one of the finest replica Rolex watches from our collection. The steel strap is built with the same strength as the original, and the steel bezel has exactly the same replica watches sale markings as with a real Formula 1. The black dial and the white markers lend a lot of beauty to the dial, and the red chronograph time pointers are a majestic stroke of genius.As with all of the replicas sold on our site, the replica watches also are precise quality time pieces, made by fake jewellers.

• Reply 2 of 2
    You can order via credit card Omega Watches UK and get shipping via USPS or EMS. Happy rolex replica replica shopping!Take a look at the replica Rolex watch collection, comprising of all the best selling watches that Rolex has launched in the range. Each of the Rolex replica watches now come with the genuine Rolex box set, and the replica rolex stainless steel used in the watches is 904L grade, which is the exact same quality of steel used in making genuine Rolex watches by the company itself!For Fake Watches Sale instance, take the replica Tag Formula 1. This is one of the finest watches made by the company and one of the finest replica Rolex watches from our collection. The steel strap is built with the same strength as the original, and the steel bezel has exactly the same replica watches sale markings as with a real Formula 1. The black dial and the white markers lend a lot of beauty to the dial, and the red chronograph time pointers are a majestic stroke of genius.As with all of the replicas sold on our site, the replica watches also are precise quality time pieces, made by fake jewellers.