MacKeeper 2012

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014

Hello,

I have a 5 year-old mbp 15" 2.2 GHz Intel Core Duo running OSX 10.5.8.  I have been using iAntivirus happily for years.  I stupidly decided to trial run the MacKeeper 2012 software.  When I saw the price after installing and running it, I decided to uninstall it.  It will not uninstall.  I have tried everything.  It remains on my desktop and in my applications.  Is there anyway that I can force uninstall on a mbp?  Thanks for tips.

Bruce

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3

Dear Bruce,

MacKeeper 2012 has a fully functional uninstaller. If you have faced problems uninstalling the software you should contact MacKeeper support department. Here is a Support dep. 24/7 TOLL free number 1 (888) 572-5876  here you can find contact info to start a live chat email the techs or read throuh a complete MacKeeper manual http://mackeeper.zeobit.com/contact

Support technicians will guide you step by step through the uninstall process.

Best Regards,

David Miller

• Reply 2 of 3
    rbmcnrbmcn Posts: 9member

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the advice.  I will start on this course asap.  I will look again for the uninstaller but have scoured the available pages and haven't found it.

Cheers

Bruce

• Reply 3 of 3

why dont you try using it for a while before uninstalling it.