iTunes Censoring TV Shows (Breaking Bad)

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited August 2015

Does anyone know about this? I am pretty sure most of the TV shows I have bought have been completely uncut and unedited; True Blood, Rome, Walking Dead, The Wire etc.

However, this weekend I was about to buy Breaking Bad Box Set Season 1 - 4 for $49.99 (seemed like a bargain) only to read in the reviews that it's basically the 'network' version and edited. Even Netflix hasn't done this with Season 1 -3. I can't stand the idea of a sanitized version.

Is this true, or just some idiot in the review section causing trouble. The box set is on offer until the end of today, so I am trying to figure this out.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4

You should try this source for watching Breaking Bad tv show online and you can also get all the updates of this sow for free. Simply go to........http://breaking-bad.otavo.tv/

• Reply 2 of 4
    zoolookzoolook Posts: 657member

I've also noticed this with Mr Robot. It seems that regular cable shows are censored, but HBO and Showtime shows are not. This is a strange policy.

• Reply 3 of 4
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,176member
    zoolook wrote: »
    I've also noticed this with Mr Robot.
    Interesting show. I caught a couple episodes of it this past week.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    zoolookzoolook Posts: 657member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Interesting show. I caught a couple episodes of it this past week.

It is good, but I really wish Apple didn't blank out the four letter words. It's so jarring.