missing screw post on air book

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014

Hello .

I just purchased  macbook air a1237 model.

Looks like it is missing screw post and screw located between cpu's  .This screw is holding heat sink as well cpu bracket (v shape ) .

Is there way to buy missing post for the screw  or fix that  some how ? Looks like this mac is overheating now and turns off after few min .

See pic below .

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    [url=www.cheapestkitchensintheworld.co.uk]Kitchen For Sale Stevenage[/url]

Just google www.cheapestkitchensintheworld.co.uk. And save yourself the hussle and bussle of Stevenage. I spent three hours today just getting into Stevenage and another two hours getting back. By the time I got there I wasn’t in any nood for choosing a kitchen. Got home turned on the laptop, gooeled kitchens for sale Stevenage the next second I was spoilt for choice and what’s nore every kitchen company . That I found was willing to cone and visit nt. No need for me to endure that Stevenage traffic. Why on earth did I nor just do that is the first place. Went with www.cheapestkitchensintheworld.co.uk
    . Do yourselves a favour and learn from my mistake. If you’re looking for kitchens for sale in Stevenage then just google it. Infact whatever you’re looking for sale in Stevenage then just google it.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member

Bring it right back to the Retailer asap.This is poor quality control.

• Reply 3 of 4
    chojnachojna Posts: 2member

i cant .. it is used model that i purchased from someone who want to sell it for parts ...i think this could be fixed - all i need is a screw post and epoxy glue .

• Reply 4 of 4
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member

There is a site called I FIX IT try to get some solutions there perhaps.