ipad 4

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014

ipad 4. any rumor to b heard? any wishes?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

There's absolutely nothing to say.

Spring 2013, faster, more RAM, Dock Connector 2. That's basically what we know.

• Reply 2 of 11

thanks. :)

• Reply 3 of 11
    strat09strat09 Posts: 158member

NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 +, Using them new glass tech to make the devices screen 20x stronger and some % thinner, called Gorilla Glass 2, Siri from iOS 6, Probably the same screen resolution as the New iPad and gets an improved iOS 7 with Air Drop Features, Dynamic Wallapapers, etc. Oh and the Graphics will be improved, so the battery will last longer.

• Reply 4 of 11
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by Strat09 View Post

NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Using them new glass tech to make the devices screen 20x stronger and some % thinner, called Gorilla Glass 2, Siri from iOS 6, Probably the same screen resolution as the New iPad

Totally agreed, except NFC, depending on how Apple handles that.

…and gets an improved iOS 7…

Not until NEXT September!

…with Air Drop Features, Dynamic Wallapapers… 

The former would be great, but the latter's not happening.

…the Graphics will be improved, so the battery will last longer.

That doesn't follow, but both are very likely correct. image

• Reply 5 of 11

dont know (

• Reply 6 of 11

Personally, I think we might see a iPad 3.5 announced with the iPad Mini to bring all the devices to the new dock connector.  Possibly with a faster processor, since the iPad 3 is getting spanked by the iPhone 5.

• Reply 7 of 11
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    There's absolutely nothing to say.

Spring 2013, faster, more RAM, Dock Connector 2. That's basically what we know.

And we know it'll have a FaceTime HD camera and will likely be a little thinner with an A6 or A6 X processor.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Personally, I think we might see a iPad 3.5 announced with the iPad Mini to bring all the devices to the new dock connector.  Possibly with a faster processor, since the iPad 3 is getting spanked by the iPhone 5.

If we do see an update to iPad 3 (as I call it) I see it getting Lightning and FaceTime HD. But you know how Apple likes to make the next version look so much better than the last, so the temptation will be for them not to update iPad 3 at all. Personally, though, I think they should update the proc (which includes the RAM), Lightning, and the FaceTime camera etc. and perhaps release iPad 4 next September?

All this is wishful thinking, Apple will either not touch the new iPad this October or will just add Lightning.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    I am betting on carbon fiber case
  • Reply 10 of 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strat09 View Post

NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 +, Using them new glass tech to make the devices screen 20x stronger and some % thinner, called Gorilla Glass 2, Siri from iOS 6, Probably the same screen resolution as the New iPad and gets an improved iOS 7 with Air Drop Features, Dynamic Wallapapers, etc. Oh and the Graphics will be improved, so the battery will last longer.

Yes! Wouldn't it be cool if we can start having one of those glasses that has built-in computers in it & it's only being controlled by your eye movement...

• Reply 11 of 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by protaginets View Post

Maybe...