Help! What is Darksiders 2 "Arcane" Stat?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I am at Level 9, just starting out, and have no idea what the Arcane stat does still. I love the game but this niggle is driving me a little mad... Well, it's my perfectionist nature. I don't want to be missing out on anything LOL.

Please Help!

Comments

• Reply 2 of 5
    sr2012sr2012 Posts: 896member
    [SIZE=5](POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
    [/SIZE]

Thanks dude... Also Steam Forums people said this:
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2898282

Apparently it does boost anything in Necromancer skill tree besides boosting Reaper form attacks.

Sweet. Now I know.

Because now I'm going to boost as much as possible into Arcane and Gift Found. Also Grim Talisman is useful because thankfully that helps collect Reaper Energy a lot.

I like the Ghouls doing all the dirty work while I admire the graphics and use heavy weapons.

Not a fan of dodging.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Finished Darksiders 2.

For Xbox360 in the recent years:

Best Gameplay: Darksiders 2
    Best Sci Fi: Deus Ex Human Revolution
    Best Epic: Mass Effect
    Best Superhero: Batman: Arkham Asylum & Arkham City

NEXT: BORDERLANDS2

OOOOHHHHH YEAHHHH
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Hey man when u get the bone key for collecting and turning it in go to the nook that's where the tomb is and also there is a big block at the back of the tomb make sure to move it there is a talisman behind
  • Reply 5 of 5
    ralphy18 wrote: »
    Hey man when u get the bone key for collecting and turning it in go to the nook that's where the tomb is and also there is a big block at the back of the tomb make sure to move it there is a talisman behind

Cheers I did that. Superb game.