iPhone 5 accessories

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014

OK, so I have my iPhone 5 in my hands after UPS dropped it off. What's next?

Need a case and the Lightning adapter. Did anyone get either of those? Any suggestions of where to find them? I went to the online Apple Store, but didn't see any new cases. About ready to head over to local Apple Store and hoping there is no line.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19

Originally Posted by elehcdn View Post

About ready to head over to local Apple Store and hoping there is no line.

The line is for iPhone 5 purchasers. If you want anything else, just walk in.

• Reply 2 of 19

Well, I went by the Apple Store. No cases, no adapters. Has anyone gotten any accessories for their iPhone 5?

• Reply 3 of 19
    elehcdn wrote: »
    Well, I went by the Apple Store. No cases, no adapters. Has anyone gotten any accessories for their iPhone 5?

AT&T store had a full supply of cases, including ottor boxes. I grabbed a speck case for now until the battery cases come out, and also grabbed a double usb car jack because no adapters were available yet.

AT&T also had buy 2 accessories get an invisishield for free.
  • Reply 4 of 19

Hello; newbie to the forum and Apple products. I ordered an iP5 last Friday @ATT store and probably have another week before I even know when I'll get it (order still shows Pending). Meanwhile, I've been looking at cases and wonder if anyone is familar with the Hard Candy cases. They look pretty robust, but I'm also looking for any case reviews, good or bad. Thanks.

• Reply 5 of 19

Deleted: double post.

• Reply 6 of 19

Best Buy has a pretty good selection if you want to check cases out in person. Otherwise Amazon has the best prices if you're willing to wait a while for delivery.

• Reply 7 of 19
    Hong Kong already has a plethora of cases available, including the same bright yellow imitation SGP lacquer case that I was using for my 4s, for about US$7. There are also dozens of manufacturers offering screen protectors, though I bought a cheap one just to hold me off until the Power Support ones are available.

That said, there are no accessories that would require the data/power connector. No adapters, no cables, and no docks. Apple has apparently kept the lightning connector under tight wraps, and the unlicensed manufacturers have not been able to reverse engineer them yet. This may be the reason the official Apple products won't be out until next month.

I've ordered a cable and an adapter (as well as an iPod nano) online from Apple already, and expect them to come one by one starting in 3 weeks or so.
  • Reply 8 of 19

So is Apple going to release a car charger or license the technology to third parties? Or are we just expected to get a USB-capable car charger and buy a Lightning-to-USB cord for our car?

• Reply 9 of 19
    Holy smokes, my lightning cable just shipped! I checked just yesterday and it said 2-3 weeks!

And of course apple will license the lightning connector and there will be Belkin and Griffin car kits and cables up the wazoo. In the mean time what's wrong with a car to USB plug?
  • Reply 10 of 19

hi elehcdn if you Need a case and Lightning adapter. you can visit dealaboo.com. very cheap and discount prices.  

• Reply 11 of 19

if you need a iphone case and lighting charger you can visit dealaboo.com.

• Reply 12 of 19

hi elehcdn if you Need a case and Lightning adapter. you can visit dealaboo.com. very cheap and discount prices.  

• Reply 13 of 19

if you need a iPhone case and lighting charger you can vist dealaboo.com.

• Reply 14 of 19

I want to buy iPhone from oversee market.But i don't know the price right now.

• Reply 15 of 19
    I was thinking about ordering the Incipio OVRMLD or Kicksnap iPhone 5 case. Anyone know how these cases compare to the Speck Candyshell in relation to weight/dimensions and quality? Since they come with a lifetime warranty, I'm assuming they are pretty good. I have the Candyshell at the moment but will either order the soft touch version of the Candyshell (don't like the normal one due to scratches) or I will order one one of the Incipio cases. Any feedback would be appreciated.
  • Reply 16 of 19

i am still saving money to buy the new iPhone 5. iStore doesn't allow me to trade my 4s to new iPhone 5

• Reply 17 of 19

Quote:

Originally Posted by elehcdn View Post

Why don't u buy one online,all my cases were bought there,also my iPhone 5,i recommend a shop:lineglory.com, i am satisfied with my cool bumper case that bought on this shop,my iPhone 5 looks even more powerful with it...

• Reply 19 of 19

Kiwibird Annouces The Release of iPhone 5C Battery Case

As the release of the iPhone 5C/S in the global market, many users are eager for a device to protect their iPhone 5C/S from knock, drop, stratches or dirty, where do people , in order to meet the market , now Kiwibird , one professional mobile phone accessories manufacturer and wholesaler in China, now release a new innovative battery case for iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S, let’s review this Iphone 5C battery case first.

This is a new battery case for iPhone 5C ,but this iPhone 5C battery case is also compitable with iPhone 5S. This iPhone 5C battery case comes with 2000mAh capacity, so it can extend your battery’s lifetime effectively. At the same time, the output of DC 5V/1A makes your iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S safe, you know , the output of lightning is mainly designed for iPhone 5, with this new battery case for iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S, we assure that your iPhone will run in a safe and stable state.

iPhone 5 battery case

Specifications of this KB2000-I5CS battery case for iPhone5C or 5S

Battery capacity:3.7V/2000mAh

Battery type:li-polymer battery

LED power display

Input: DC 5V/1A max

Output:DC 5V/1A

Input interface:Micro USB

Output interface:lightning

Specially designed for iPhone5C, compitable with iPhone5/5S

Size:138*63*16.5mm

TPU shell+UV facing

Micro input

Lightning output

Welcome to whosale this fashionable 2000mAh iPhone 5C battery case from szfeifan.com online store, a company which is dedicated to designing, developing, producing the innovative power banks ,power case ,wireless charging product since it is built in 2001, Welcome to wholesale this iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C battery case with competitive case here.

Click here:http://www.szfeifan.com ,view more power bank, power case,wireless charger..