Aperture 3.4.1 improves photo syncing with iOS devices

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Apple on Friday updated its Aperture professional photo editing software for Mac, improving the reliability of syncing photos to iOS devices and addressing other issues.

The 550.50-megabyte download is now available from Apple and is recommended for all users of Aperture. Version 3.4.1 contains the following fixes, according to Apple:
  • Addresses an installer issue that could cause the application to quit unexpectedly on launch
  • Improves the reliability of syncing photos to iOS devices via iTunes
  • Resolves an issue with downloading and viewing photos synced from Facebook albums
  • Addresses other stability issues

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,712member
    On the way down. Good to see Apple supporting this pro app ...
  • Reply 2 of 3

Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

On the way down. Good to see Apple supporting this pro app …

Oh boy, now you've done it. You called Aperture a 'pro' application. Here come all the people pretending it isn't… 

• Reply 3 of 3
    On the way down. Good to see Apple supporting this pro app …

Oh boy, now you've done it. You called Aperture a 'pro' application. Here come all the people pretending it isn't… 

Funny as it may seem, I actually didn't like it when they lowered the price. Originally $ 500, people found it to be too 'thin' so Apple reimbursed $ 100. The new version became $ 300 IIRC, then $ 200, now something like $ 80. And yes, many people who never considered Aperture still 'upgraded' from iPhoto and now the support pages @ Apple are littered with 'stupid' questions. I know I sound a bit harsh,but I'd prefer to interact with 'people in the know' so to speak.