Black Friday: Get an Apple TV for $89 at Amazon, other retailers

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014

Apple TV

Readers in the market for a new Apple TV can pick one up at Amazon or MacMall, which are both offering the streaming media device for $89 with free shipping. This is the lowest price we've seen this year for Apple TV and historically the lowest price offered for the device during the holidays.

Those looking to replace your Apple TV but don't have plans for the old model, now is the time to get hundreds of dollars through one of the internet's top trade-in services rather than letting your old device sit and collect dust.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    No. I bought an AppleTV 2 several years ago during Christmas time for $89. Do your homework.
  • Reply 2 of 6

Originally Posted by chrispy View Post

No. I bought an AppleTV 2 several years ago during Christmas time for $89. Do your homework.

I don't see how what you're saying disproves what it says, much less warrants a "do your homework", which they obviously have if you're also not lying.

• Reply 3 of 6
    You can get a refurb from apple for $85
  • Reply 4 of 6

Originally Posted by ifij775 View Post

You can get a refurb from apple for $85

Good tip, but:

Readers in the market for a new Apple TV

• Reply 5 of 6
    andysolandysol Posts: 2,506member
    What's wrong With these two posters TS? Apple TV 2- not 3. Several years ago. Not this year. Refurb. Not new.
    Seriously...
  • Reply 6 of 6

Originally Posted by Andysol View Post

What's wrong With these two posters TS? Apple TV 2- not 3. Several years ago. Not this year. Refurb. Not new.

Seriously...

Well, the first one had a valid point. Several years ago (at most two, which isn't 'several'), the Apple TV 2 was the newest one available, and so the price he's quoting would be correct to mention. He's only incorrect in his conclusion ("No."), since what he is saying does not disprove what AI has said.

And while refurb quality from Apple is high, it's still refurb.