New to AI and need opinions..

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Hey guys i'm new to AI and excited to be here with the apple family. I'm kind of in a rutt and need your opinions.. or what you would do in my shoes..

I have an iPhone 5 and its my flagship phone, my sidekick. I use it for everything, but some music. I also have an iPod touch 4th gen which is my music player/ spotify player. All i do on my touch is music and thats it. No apps, no games, etc.. just music for when i run or in the car. Would any of you ditch the 4th and get the new 5th gen touch? or would you just stay with the 4th. Ill have to admit, the 5th gen is a nice device, but all i'm doing is music. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    blackbookblackbook Posts: 1,361member

Quote:

Originally Posted by InstantClassic View Post

Hey guys i'm new to AI and excited to be here with the apple family. I'm kind of in a rutt and need your opinions.. or what you would do in my shoes..

I have an iPhone 5 and its my flagship phone, my sidekick. I use it for everything, but some music. I also have an iPod touch 4th gen which is my music player/ spotify player. All i do on my touch is music and thats it. No apps, no games, etc.. just music for when i run or in the car. Would any of you ditch the 4th and get the new 5th gen touch? or would you just stay with the 4th. Ill have to admit, the 5th gen is a nice device, but all i'm doing is music. Thanks guys.

Definitely up to personal choice.

If you're not doing apps or games not much benefit getting a Touch 5.