Rude Apple Dealer Store in Ipoh, Malaysia

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Today I have had the worst experience shopping in the apple store at Ipoh Parade Shopping Centre. The sales personel, probably the supervisor or store manager was so rude. He looks down on customers like me because I did not wear a suit or a tie into his shop. It was about 7.30pm. Need I do that after office hours? I was trying out the speed of the mini iPad on the apps called PPS for movies. When he saw me doing that, he asked me not to watch movies there as it slows down their internet and they have got to work. If I was not in shorts, slippers and t-shirt, would he have said that to me? I was going to buy the mini iPad but when he told me off, I was so pissed. How can Apple stores offers these lowgrade people to represent them in public. If they did not want their customers to switch on the app, why have it still in the display model? 

The manager was probably an idiot who only looks up to people who brings in money in a transparent plastic bag or someone in tuxedos. If he had observed clearly, the t-shirt and shorts that I was wearing was a branded one. What an idiot! Apple should take back the dealership from them or issue them a warning letter on NOT TO LOOK DOWN ON CUSTOMERS. Shameful.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by Appleuserjon View Post

He looks down on customers like me because I did not wear a suit or a tie into his shop. It was about 7.30pm. Need I do that after office hours? I was trying out the speed of the mini iPad on the apps called PPS for movies. When he saw me doing that, he asked me not to watch movies there as it slows down their internet and they have got to work. If I was not in shorts, slippers and t-shirt, would he have said that to me? 

Absolutely nothing you have said in any way sounds like he was rude under any definition of the word in any language. Absolutely nothing you have said implies that this is what he believed in any respect using any string of logic.

You sound ludicrously oversensitive.

• Reply 2 of 3
    I m sure you won't say this if it was you being told off. He was indirectly asking me not to fidget with his iPad, u idiot!
  • Reply 3 of 3
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by Appleuserjon View Post

I m sure you won't say this if it was you being told off. He was indirectly asking me not to fidget with his iPad, u idiot!

Granted, if it's out on display a customer should absolutely be able to do whatever on it (within reason), but nothing in the way you have presented it speaks anything to 'rudeness' or your belief that he looked down on you because of your clothing.