TXT message and mp3 song sending capabilitys for i pod?!!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
About my idea of the iPod having a text message and mp3 song sending ability to friends/colleges. I understand that the legal issues may prove too great to launch,develop and mainly get the rights to do this (copyright) but what if your iPod can be rigged upto the airport then to your computer using the email/sending capability of your tunes to someone through the Firewire this being an alternative to the air port, increasing the speed and capability of this new product method dramatically.

Another variation could be a mobile phone and the i pod merged together creating a whole new communications system for both formal,business use and casual/leisure use directing at and applicable to a not just one or two but a whole range of target markets to aim for by Apple. I know most up to date mobile phones have similar capabilitys but in my opinion this would be a significant method for consumers to use.

ANY OPINIONS AND VIEWS ON WHAT I HAVE SUGESTED AND PROPOSED ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND WELCOMED BY READERS AND USERS!! Is this idea realistic/a good step to take in the future development towards the i pod?