Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E47 to developers with no known issues

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Apple on Wednesday rolled out a new build of its OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update, with the latest release coming one week following the previous build 12E40.

12E47

According to the release notes accompanying beta build 12E47, Apple continues to request developers focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.

The latest seed is the sixth such release for 10.8.4, and comes three versions after a line of code was discovered suggesting Apple is planning to introduce 802.11ac Wi-Fi in an upcoming Mac refresh.

Build 12E47 is available through Software Update in the Mac App Store and Apple's Developer Page.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    cash907cash907 Posts: 893member
    That darn memory leak is still an issue, but at least they fixed iCloud login for the Messages app. Everything else seems to be running smoothly so far, but 10.8.4 has been fairly stable from the get-go anyway.
  • Reply 2 of 4

How to upgrade to Mac OS version of the latest OS. Can you guide me?

• Reply 3 of 4
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,727member
    cash907 wrote: »
    That darn memory leak is still an issue, but at least they fixed iCloud login for the Messages app. Everything else seems to be running smoothly so far, but 10.8.4 has been fairly stable from the get-go anyway.

You are discussing your tests with the developer's release in an open forum? I am assuming your are a developer, if so can you spell NDA?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    danacamerondanacameron Posts: 337member
    I hope it fixes whatever causes my iMac and iPhone 5 to spontaneously stop being able to Sync over Wi-Fi.