Posted:
in AAPL Investors edited January 2014

1.pegatron is hiring 40,000 people!!! Apple has something huge coming I know it

2.I work at an Apple Store and we're busier than ever

3.Itunes University is growing by the day

4.More schools are buying ipads for their students

5.Report today of how many viruses exist for android

6.WWDC in a few days will shed light on future projects

7.Kinda glad because apple can buyback shares for less but still bummed I lost a lot on paper

8.I suppose funds are liquidating to buy tesla,amazon and netflix?!?!

This is borderline ridiculous, last week it was booming and running to $465 now we slide $17 in one day?!!??! You'd think apple just announced a massive decline in profits!!! People are no longer investors, they simply are traders and when the sell off begins it goes BOOM!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member

I think the concerns are valid. Apple against the world is a bad business model. Google is not only producing updated software at a faster pace, they are releasing all manner of API's for use on the iPhone and undermining Apple services.

• Reply 2 of 4

Each time the dollar values against the euro, gbp, yen, yuan, Apple loses billions of dollars from its pile of cash overseas, right?

• Reply 3 of 4
    mikeb85mikeb85 Posts: 506member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thedivkid View Post

1.pegatron is hiring 40,000 people!!! Apple has something huge coming I know it

2.I work at an Apple Store and we're busier than ever

3.Itunes University is growing by the day

4.More schools are buying ipads for their students

5.Report today of how many viruses exist for android

6.WWDC in a few days will shed light on future projects

7.Kinda glad because apple can buyback shares for less but still bummed I lost a lot on paper

8.I suppose funds are liquidating to buy tesla,amazon and netflix?!?!

This is borderline ridiculous, last week it was booming and running to $465 now we slide $17 in one day?!!??! You'd think apple just announced a massive decline in profits!!! People are no longer investors, they simply are traders and when the sell off begins it goes BOOM!!!

If you work at an Apple store, odds are you're more an Apple fan than a serious investor, so I'll give you a hint.  

Apple is currently the second most valuable public company in the world, right behind the world's largest public oil company.  How much do you think they should be worth?