HBOGO on Apple TV and COMCAST

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014

I live in the Seattle area and have COMCAST for my internet provider. (I have no other choice.) I recently tried to sign up for HBO GO and had difficulty on the HBOGO site.  I called Apple for help since they are by far the most helpful of the three corporations and I was told that COMCAST may not be a  provider.  I had noticed people reporting similar problems with COMCAST and  other internet TV providers. Does anyone have any insight into the COMCAST snafu with Apple TV? 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    I live in the Seattle area and have COMCAST for my internet provider. (I have no other choice.) I recently tried to sign up for HBO GO and had difficulty on the HBOGO site.  I called Apple for help since they are by far the most helpful of the three corporations and I was told that COMCAST may not be a  provider.  I had noticed people reporting similar problems with COMCAST and  other internet TV providers. Does anyone have any insight into the COMCAST snafu with Apple TV? 

You only mention Comcast as being your internet provider but are they your cable provider as well and do you subscribe to HBO?