MEMORABILIA AND COLLECTION: rare an unique apple computer sweater

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi there!

I´m Juan Jose, I´m from Spain. 

I have an oringinal apple sweater, with the original tag with the vintage banner "apple computer"  it is really rare and unique.All the other clothing that you can find on ebay, and that many collectors have are without and orginal tag like this has.

I have also search on every Apple Collection Catalog and this sweater doesn´t appear at all It is probably a high-level employee sweater from the 80´s, so they didn´t make hundreds of this, what make this sweater being a really special one.

It is also amazing and really cool; with the rainbow (colours of the apple across the chest and the apple on the top of the neck. It has the original tag with the orginal vintage banner. I think it is something really hard to find or even impossible to find another one like this. Is a very rare memorabilia stuff

I want to sell it on ebay or etsy but I accept offers before I put it there.

It is in perfect conditions; no holes or stains. Fabric is30% wool and 70% acrylic. This size on tag is Man Small, but the measurements are:

-TOP TO BOTTOM: 24.2 inches

-SHOULDER TO SHOULDER: 17.2 inches

-ARMPIT TO ARMPIT: 18.7 inches

-ARMPIT TO BOTTOM: 16.8 inches

And please do not hesitate on asking me any information you need (like any other photo or whatever) E-mail contact: [email protected]

THANK YOU.

JUANJO

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3

How much are you asking for it?

And why only the one sleeve with the rainbow motif?

• Reply 2 of 3

Hi!

Well I have no answer for why only one sleeve has the rainbow motive. That is a design decision out of my knowledge.

I am not asking for a concrete amount becuase it is really hard to determinate. I accept offers, but taking into consideration that is a really unique item, almost impossible to find another like this. There is ni more with the original tag, not even the ones from the Catalogue.

So I am open to listen your offer. 

Thank you for your interest.

• Reply 3 of 3

Hi there!

I have just published the apple sweater I showed some posts before. 

Hope you like it. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200962327412

Thank you and good luck bidding.