Best switch I have ever done in my life. Apple

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014

All my life I have used Windows as my main operating system and I have helped others with they're mis-hap and troubles as my own. 

I have used mostly free ware and wiping HDD for clean install for friends, family and strangers all for free. I built many PC's and done it either free (90%) or very little money. 

One day I bought my wife (the last white unibody) macbook, and I had to figure out how MAC works and it was amazing. I have the first 11" Air and never going back, because holy sh***** I don't have to do anything!

So, I think I have fallen to stupidity because I don't know any trouble tasking solutions and I have to know what and how I will fix my mac in the future if something goes TERRIBLY wrong!!! Any software (Apps) or commands I should be knowing?

Thank you!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1

I use this as my reference for keyboard shortcuts.

For looking up problems, Apple’s support website is handy, as are their discussions, but you can always ask us here in the Genius Bar (where we are right now). MacNN also handles a larger volume of support questions than we do, but they’re good people.