Wanna buy a newt 2100?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Don't know if this is the correct place, but, I've got a newt 2100 for sale I've decided it's time I gave up the ghost and went for a PDA that will actually sync with my computer (and the P.o.S. that I get at work) so I bought a Treo.

It's in good condition (a scratch on the outside of the door is the only blemish) with the adapter, a battery that holds a great charge, 4 meg flash mem card, and serial cable with included keyspan usb adapter so you can use it with your mac. Make me an offer (not less than $100 please). Email is in my profile.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    kecksykecksy Posts: 1,002member
    Not that I'm interested, but I believe you can sync a Newton 2100 with a newer Mac. All you need is an adapter and some 3rd party software. I don't know the full details, but I have a friend who owns a Newton 2100 and he syncs it with his Pismo.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    ihxoihxo Posts: 567member
    a Tero now !? last time I check .... it's partially discontinued already. O well, if I were you I might get a Palm Inc. Palm or sony Clie instead.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Would you be willing to sell the Flash Mem card seperately? I could use one for my Messagepad.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    He doesn't sell it anymore...
  • Reply 5 of 9
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Yeah, I'm not selling anymore. The treo is not going to be OS X compatible, as per Handspring support. So I'm keeping the newton and loving it more and more the more I use it. It's a truly great piece of technology. Even if I have to use classic to sync it.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Damn.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Ok. I'm going to sell it for real this time. I've made the transition to my Ti and my iPod (thanks to iCal) and I'm willing to part with it for $140 (including shipping in the US). It's still in great condition and I've got 11 screen protectors in addition to the above.

-t

ps - shipping outside the US will be extra.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    I want it, I already sent you a mail.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    /me eagerly awaiting shippment ...