Anyone have a Blue Dalmation/Flower Power?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I don't think I have known anyone that had one nor have I seen any pictures of it in an actual residence... anyone?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    My little sister has a Blue Dalmation. But yeah, as far as I know, no one in their right mind has one.
  • Reply 2 of 16
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Even though they weren't as bad in person I still can't believe anyone would get one.
  • Reply 3 of 16
    markmark Posts: 143member
    Hah! I own a Flower Power/600 iMac. :eek: :cool:

Cheers,

Mark.
  • Reply 4 of 16
    *perscribes Mark some antipsychotics*
  • Reply 5 of 16
    sinewavesinewave Posts: 1,074member
    I hope this at least teaches Jobs not to put out gay products. Those really stunk as a whole.
  • Reply 6 of 16
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    I do not have either.
  • Reply 7 of 16
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    [quote]Originally posted by Sinewave:

<strong>I hope this at least teaches Jobs not to put out gay products. Those really stunk as a whole.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I wouldn't say they were "gay". I have some gay friends and even they wouldn't buy them!!

J :cool:
  • Reply 8 of 16
    synsyn Posts: 329member
    My sisters have a FlowerPower, and they even put some more stickers on the front of it... Women...
  • Reply 9 of 16
    I bought one for my Girlfriend. It was perfect for her and she loves it.
  • Reply 10 of 16
    It is true, women love the Dalmation and FlowerPower iMacs.

I saw a young girl at CompUsa a few months ago refuse all other computers her parents offered to buy. She wanted the FlowerPower and she got it too! Go girl!

I commend Apple's attempt to really try something new. You have to admit, no one has ever seen anything like them before.
  • Reply 11 of 16
    I only know one girl that liked the Flower Power iMacs. It was my friend's girlfriend (well, now ex girlfriend). We were in Circuit City one day for some reason and she loved it.
  • Reply 12 of 16
    sinewavesinewave Posts: 1,074member
    [quote]Originally posted by NeoMac:

<strong>You have to admit, no one has ever seen anything like them before. </strong><hr></blockquote>

There is a reason for that.
  • Reply 13 of 16
    Every time my girlfriend sees a Flower Power, she says she wants one, and that it's her favorite Mac ever. This is a girl who has a top-of-the-line Quicksilver and Apple Studio Display on her desk at work.

And actually, if you see the thing IN PERSON, it's a lot more appealing than in photos. Everybody who's making fun of the Flower Power and Blue Dalmatian iMacs who hasn't actually seen them IN PERSON should check them out first.
  • Reply 14 of 16
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    That's true, in person they're not too bad at all. Actually, I'm starting to really like the Snow iMac. I think if I was to buy one right now, I'd grab a Snow. I'm getting sick of looking inside of the Graphites...
  • Reply 15 of 16
    I love the Snow iMacs now. I really didn't like them at all the first time around, but now I think they're really cool looking.
  • Reply 16 of 16
    i have a blue dalmatian