Hype dead?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It seems to me like the super hype is dying down, what with apples latest teaser(which was pretty lame)and with all the rumor sites suddenly popping up with all sorts of "hope they aren't true" info, I certainly hope apple is in truth WAY beyodn the rumor sites...but then again, the rumor sites only started posting this stuff today, apples message was yesterday....maybe apple is so beyond the rumor sites and they actually ARE in the futre(backstage pass)and they knew that the rumor sites would post this info so they counteracted with the beyond teaser...ARG!

well I certainly hope the hype machine picks up again, and that apple has some major buffed out products to show at their expo, cause I just bought more aapl stock

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    cosmocosmo Posts: 662member
    I don't think the hype is dead, but it was very difficult for apple to top yesterday's message. Hype died down around here because this message didn't mention us (well you know what i mean). I wish apple had saved yesterday's message for saturday or sunday.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    [quote]Originally posted by Cosmo:

<strong> I wish apple had saved yesterday's message for saturday or sunday.</strong><hr></blockquote>

They had to do it on the same days as the iWalk for optimal effect
  • Reply 3 of 3
    programmerprogrammer Posts: 3,458member
    Remember that you're reading a rumor site, and anything that mentions said sites is going to generate a crazy amout of ruckus therein. To the rest of the world (that majority that doesn't read rumor sites, and would laugh at the nonesense to be found), today's catch phrase might actually be more interesting. "The Future" doesn't conjure up images of more MHz, it conjures up images of Star Trek -- handheld supercomputers, cool devices, speech recognition, high res LCD touch screens, etc.