Anyone have either TechTV or a satellite dish in the Pacific Northwest?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Have car, will travel.

Please invite me over to watch the keynote!!!!! Or at least tell me where I can watch it.

SdC

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    roborobo Posts: 469member
    Where do you live? I think they'll probably be showing it at Robson Square in Vancouver. I'm not in Vancouver right now but that's where they usually have a keynote screening. Free food, too!

-robo
  • Reply 2 of 8
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    [quote]Originally posted by robo:

<strong>Where do you live? I think they'll probably be showing it at Robson Square in Vancouver. I'm not in Vancouver right now but that's where they usually have a keynote screening. Free food, too!

-robo</strong><hr></blockquote>

Vancouver Washington or Canada?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Leonis turned me onto a simulcast in Vancouver, BC. It's at the HR Macmillan Space Center on Chestnut street.

You can find out about it seminars.apple.com. Choose Canadian events, then British Columbia, then Vancouver.

I'll probably be there.

Seating is limited.

SdC
  • Reply 4 of 8
    I am not going to the planetarum this year (the nearest bus only stops 4 blocks from the place and I can't walk far).

So it's watching it on my TV over the Internet. I have video out from my computer (and just got a Radeon so the video out is even better now).

Someone wanna pick me up from the bus or skytrain? I need to be there early to be in the front row (legally blind).
  • Reply 5 of 8
    roborobo Posts: 469member
    I did mean Vancouver, Canada. Vancouver, WA has a population of about 30 people, doesn't it?

BTW - the keynote at the planetarium would be kick ass. Isn't the screen on the ceiling and all the seats are recliners? That would be trippy. The cosmic voice and image of his Jobliness..

-robo
  • Reply 6 of 8
    No it will be in conference room 1700 (lower level). it sats about 200, and wekk has a small 10 foot screen.

I think I will watch it on the Internet and on TechTV Canada (Will they air it?) on my TV.

Now to pick up a new Video cable.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Anyone in the Seattle area want to get together? I am currently attending UW. I called "The Computer Store" (in the university district) and they said they were planning on showing the web stream. I am wondering if they will now show the Tech TV coverage instead.

Anyone else planning on attending?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    AFAIK, TechTV is not carried around here

SdC