Will Jobs mention rumor sites at keynote?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Would be kind of cool for him to acknowledge that they've been having some fun at our expense.

They've kind of turned the tables on us. I remember recently Jobs has had to quel rumours of a new iBook.

But I imagine he would only do so, if he could back it up with something truly revolutionary.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    He'd probably bring up some lame-o site with three members or something instead of AI, MacNN, or wherever.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    I bet he'd mention rumor sites casually saying something like "you've all seen the rumors, but today we have something that will definately impress you more than you previously ever thought....yadda yadda yadda".
  • Reply 3 of 6
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by Horned_Frog:

<strong>He'd probably bring up some lame-o site with three members or something instead of AI, MacNN, or wherever.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think he would mention AtAT if anyone...

If you read their site eveyday, you would have noticed an episode/scene (or was it viewer mail?) where someone got into Apple HQ with an AtAT shirt and Steve saw it and smiled. Of course, that could have just been b/c of the cool design of the shirt...

-Paul
  • Reply 4 of 6
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I have a feeling he'll mention the rumor sites since Apple mentioned the rumor sites earlier in the week.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    I'm wondering if he will mention the apple main page.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by Eupfhoria:

<strong>I'm wondering if he will mention the apple main page.</strong><hr></blockquote>

See the thread called keynote script on apple.com

-Paul