Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    thepixeldocthepixeldoc Posts: 2,257member
    Where is "none of the above"?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by ThePixelDoc View Post

Where is "none of the above"?

What would you prefer and I’m sure he’ll add the option.

• Reply 3 of 6
    thepixeldocthepixeldoc Posts: 2,257member

Uhmmm... "None of the above"... just like I stated the first time. Nothing more; nothing less...:p
  • Reply 4 of 6
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">Where is "none of the above"?</span>

Turns out I could edit the post, but not the poll. I do get the option to delete the poll, and then re-create it but I would expect the current votes to disappear.

But ok, next time I'll add the inevitable 'None of the above' option to it. So far people think they should buy some other company, though with the little amount of voters it's difficult to tell. That, and there now are 3 more articles on the Beats rumour, which I'm now going to read.
  • Reply 5 of 6

I don't think it's a buyout... I'd guess the discussions centered more around a marketing idea.  Selling (perhaps "special versions") Beats merchandise in Apple Stores; or perhaps some special deal similar to the Red campaign...  It could be any number of things besides a buyout.

That's my opinion simply because I don't see where the two companies would fit together better than as separate entities.  But of course it's possible that Dr Dre and Mr Timmy have some insight that I lack.

• Reply 6 of 6
    katezkatez Posts: 3member

I don't think so....! BeatsApple?