$199 Ipod @ Harvard today only.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Courtesy of Anandtech's hot deal forum, thanks to ohhenry1.

Their main promotion is a $199 iPod, which comes out to $208.95 with tax. Limit 1 per customer

Their address is 175 North Harvard Street in Allston, near the Business School. The sale ends at 4pm today, Tuesday 2/26.

You have to have a Harvard ID, or an ID from an "affiliated institution." Apparently any university ID is valid.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    :eek: That price is amazing!!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    to bad, it would cost me more to get there then to just get an iPod at normal price
  • Reply 3 of 5
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    [quote]Originally posted by Hes Nikke:

<strong>to bad, it would cost me more to get there then to just get an iPod at normal price </strong><hr></blockquote>

Since you're from the future, how much would a time machine cost, anyway?

Of course, since you're from the future, you would have already know about the deal before we did, right? Because it already happened...and stuff.

So Mr. Hes Nikke, what's coming out at MacWorld Tokyo and New York? Huh? :confused:

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: CosmoNut ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 5
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    If anyone see such a deal again please consider buying it for me.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    seriously, let's all keep our eyes open. for $200 i'd pick one up in a heartbeat. that's totally worth it to me. i'd love to have an iPod, but at this point they're too much.

if anyone sees this kind of deal again, feel free to post it here. i'd love to find something like this around my area.

-alcimedes