Apple's may have fallin; not in my eyes.

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Why are we creating rumors of insider trading at Apple. Yes, some board members have sold shares recently in Apple computer. Yes, Apple reported that revenue will be slightly lower. Yes, Mac World is coming. We'll that does not equal insider trading. Many in the industry are have difficulties with revenues. Basically Apple over stated their revenue's in the beginning of the year. If we keep claiming that board members knew that Apple would have reported bad revenue's... We will cause our beloved company to be investigated by SEC or other agencies. Please understand that these board members only sold a fraction of their shares. If it were a true insider trading, i believe they would have sold all their shares.

As far as Apple spinning off the Quick Time technologies and other instrumental assets- yeah right. How would they explain to shareholders that they used on hand cash to purchase all these companies and have made a mistake. These companies are exactly what Apple needs to grow in the future. Apple is not thinking of the hear and now. The logic is learn from the past and use it in the future. In the past Apple relied on many of companies that abandoned Mac users when Apple was in a crunch. Hey, if Adobe, Autodesk, and others don't like Apple being aggressive The hell with them. These are the same companies that refused to provide upgrades, tech support, and fully port all their software they have to the Mac platform. They are the same companies Apple has waged battles with. Autodesk owns Discreet. Discreet has shown Mac users we are second class citizens. Adobe took a year to develop for OSX, but Windows XP was given privileges across the board. I am not saying Apple provokes them into not supporting OSX by making competing software. Apple is teaching them a lesson. Apple's motto-"We will not wait for you to support us""We will compete if necessary to provide our users the programs they need". If we allow software companies to consider the Mac market a small meaningless market; then we are at fault, not Apple. Purchase software that competes with Adobe and Autodesk. Show them we are important. We made them. We are the reasons they are so popular as a standard.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    ever hear of the return key?

[quote]Many in the industry are have difficulties with revenues. Basically Apple over stated their revenue's in the beginning of the year. If we keep claiming that board members knew that Apple would have reported bad revenue's<hr></blockquote>

they had already lowered expectations at the beginning of the year.

and I must admit, the stock thing is very suspicious. But by selling because of yesterday's announcement then that also means they aren't confident in the product pipeline. I don't see that to be the case so I think its just them wanting to get some cash
  • Reply 2 of 5
    The question is: Do we have faith in Apple and it's leadership. I do! I do not feel that Apple's problems are Apple's alone. The industry in general is having a problem. To bad Apple is a fly in the web. I hate CNBC and GE and Microsoft. They repot the worst. Please hear the stupidity on CNBC and MSNBC. It makes me sick! I wish CNNFN was in my area.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    bradbowerbradbower Posts: 1,068member
    You misspelled ?fallen,? and this is in the wrong forum. Why do you think this belongs in ?Future Hardware?? It doesn't. Try ?General Discussion,? for stock- or company-related rants.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Wow, a teacher in the house. Thank you. Sorry my spelling is not up to par. Others are mocking Apple in this same forum. Look and you shall find.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    What others are doing is irrelevant if what they're doing is wrong.

Future Hardware is for rumors and speculation about future Apple hardware.

This could have - and should have - gone into the thread about Apple's earnings report in General Discussion.

[ 06-19-2002: Message edited by: Amorph ]</p>