Lost Convets

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Think secret has an article aobut lost sales beacuse of the delays in the imac. I am very up set because how can apple ever expand marketshare if it doesn't get somputers to people. Do you think this hurt apple very much?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I doubt the delays will hurt very much. Yeah it might prevent some people from ordering, but from everyones reactions to the iMacs I doubt it could change many people's purchase.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Could it be that the demand for the product is greater than the supply?? Which is great news for any company.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by ThinkingDifferent:

<strong>Could it be that the demand for the product is greater than the supply?? Which is great news for any company.</strong><hr></blockquote>

1.) that's not the case

2.) that's not a good thing when it CONSISTANTLY happens. it means they don't have the capacity to meet the demand time after time.

hopefully Steve fesses up Thursday and tells us what's really going on. had imacs been available in january I probably would have bought on just based on how hyped I was about it. Now that's its died down I don't want one as much. I'm sure there are others who feel the same
  • Reply 4 of 4
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>

hopefully Steve fesses up Thursday and tells us what's really going on. had imacs been available in january I probably would have bought on just based on how hyped I was about it. Now that's its died down I don't want one as much. I'm sure there are others who feel the same</strong><hr></blockquote>

I feel the same. If you remember, back in january I was trying to figure out ways to get my dad to let me sell my iBook to get one, but now I really don't wanna do that.