Gotta love airport :)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It's sunny and warm here today.

I am now sitting on the sun deck.......breathing fresh air, listening to the birds singing, and surfing web and checking email with my iBook....gotta love airport wireless thing

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    rraburrabu Posts: 264member
    I am using airport as well. Except I'm in the basement of a building on campus, where I'm cold. I feel like I'm in a dungeon as I can't see outside anyway. Not like it matters. It's cloudy and cold out. Really doesn't look like summer will ever come at all. Final exams are approaching and all assignments and projects are due this week. Isn't life great?

PS. Wish I was there...
  • Reply 2 of 5
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    No matter how nice the weather is, it's still Canada, Leonis...

• Reply 3 of 5
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Funny, it goes the other way too. Like when someone is bragging to me that it's 80 degrees where they are in the US in December... I always think to myself "No matter how bad the weather is, it's still Canada."

As in "Thank Christ I don't live down there!"

• Reply 4 of 5
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Oh. thread related content...

Leonis, you using just cards in your tower and iBook, or do you have a base station?

Just asking because I know you run OSX - a pain in the ass to setup a software base station isn't it?
  • Reply 5 of 5
    solosolo Posts: 89member
    I like being able to go downstairs and sit in front of the television and surf the net at the same time. I don't even remember what it was like to be stuck to the wall anymore!