700Mhz iMac $1149

733Mhz G4 $1399 or 1799 with 15" LCD

867Mhz G4 $1929 or 2629 with 17" LCD

800Mhz G4 $2749 or 4349 with 22"LCD

Laptops:

Base ibook (CD-ROM) is $1049

Base Tibook (550Mhz) is $1850

667Mhz Tibook is $2499

You might be able to get the $100 mail-in rebate on the ibook, but I'm not sure.

The prices at the college computer store always drop well in advance of other places. This points to the possibility of across the board updates.

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: Bozo the Clown ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    What college is that? Even Apple Store Education doesn't have as good deals as that.

I'd like to pick up a dual 800 for that price!

-Sal
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Check out:

<a href="http://www.uis.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/tpc/view.cgi?type=macDesktop&button=computer"; target="_blank">Harvard computer store</a>

Their prices are always better than Apples, but even more so right now. I'm sure other college stores have similar pricing..
  • Reply 3 of 7
    man thats awsome. Almost at PC prices

well, not quite, but the MacOS alone makes up for that.

Damn I wish Apple would release OSX for PC...
  • Reply 4 of 7
    cdhostagecdhostage Posts: 1,038member
    I wanna see the last generation of computer products for HALF the price of modern products.

I've found I can never SELL for a high enough price, but used computer sotre always sell for outrageous prices for unerpowered hardware
  • Reply 5 of 7
    [quote]Originally posted by Bozo the Clown:

<strong>Check out:

<a href="http://www.uis.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/tpc/view.cgi?type=macDesktop&button=computer"; target="_blank">Harvard computer store</a>

Their prices are always better than Apples, but even more so right now. I'm sure other college stores have similar pricing..</strong><hr></blockquote>

Stanford doesn't, but that's nothing new.

Those prices are reeaally good. The DP/Cinema bundle is only $50 over developer pricing, assuming it incorporates the $500 display rebate.

Alex
  • Reply 6 of 7
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Wow, those prices are amazing.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Dang!!! I have to be affiliated with Harvard University to get those prices!!! I knew it was too good to be true. This lowly pharmacist doesn't get any breaks. And I don't want to go back to college!

-Sal