iPhone is best because Clean Master android app stealing my data

Posted:
in iPhone edited May 2015

I not only stopped using clean master but also stopped using android smartphone. question is Why? and answer is very simple Privacy and privacy means alot to me. I recently came to know about clean master app scandal that they are accessing users data and they have million of users. So data of million of users is at risk so its better to stop using android phone and blame goes to Clean Master's black face. 

Many newspapers and blogs are writing about clean master's act of stealing data from android phones. Specially it is becoming a hot topic in India and Thailand due to large number of android users. RIP android RIP clean master.

Now my purpose of this post is to ask

if 

iPhone also access or steal our data or not?

if access then what kind of data apple is accessing?

what is the purpose of accessing data?

Thanks 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,560member
  • Reply 2 of 3
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kashifkidunya View Post

I not only stopped using clean master but also stopped using android smartphone. question is Why? and answer is very simple Privacy and privacy means alot to me. I recently came to know about clean master app scandal that they are accessing users data and they have million of users. So data of million of users is at risk so its better to stop using android phone and blame goes to Clean Master's black face. 

Many newspapers and blogs are writing about clean master's act of stealing data from android phones. Specially it is becoming a hot topic in India and Thailand due to large number of android users. RIP android RIP clean master.

Now my purpose of this post is to ask

if 

iPhone also access or steal our data or not?

if access then what kind of data apple is accessing?

what is the purpose of accessing data?

Thanks 

If you so afraid of stealing your data you better hide in a cave and forget about life.I use Clean Master and a Android phone and nothing ever happened.

• Reply 3 of 3

Its not about happenings, you don't have any idea about privacy i think, the world today is all chanting about privacy. CM is not supposed to steal my personal data. If they are doing this then they are black sheep they are non professionals and have no ethical considerations.