Apple's 24-hour Beats 1 radio station goes live in 100 countries with Spring King, Beck, Jamie xx

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    The jackasses at The Verge are helping people get around the lack of Apple Music radio for Androidians: http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/1/8876019/beats-one-android-stream

Probably illegally, I might add.
  • Reply 62 of 66
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    The jackasses at The Verge are helping people get around the lack of Apple Music radio for Androidians: http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/1/8876019/beats-one-android-stream

Probably illegally, I might add.
    There's several sites that explained how to listen, some being Apple-centric fan blogs
  • Reply 63 of 66
    zroger73zroger73 Posts: 787member

Twice in the last 24 hours since updating to iOS 8.4, my iPhone 6 started playing Beats 1 on its own without any interaction from me whatsoever. As much as I'd like for this to be a joke or think that I'm hallucinating, I'm dead serious. I've listened to Beats 1 on a few occasions, but I don't understand why it keeps starting back on its own. This is NOT good! Both times is scared the b'jesus out of me!

• Reply 64 of 66
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reply 65 of 66
    zroger73zroger73 Posts: 787member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dklebedev View Post

could it be some accidental tap on the lockscreen play button?

The first time it happened I couldn't swear that wasn't the cause, but when it happened earlier this morning the phone had been sitting on my desk several feet away and untouched for over an hour. It was asleep.

I've since devised a theory... Both times this has happened, I had previously been listening to Beats 1 through Bluetooth in my vehicle. Instead of pressing the pause button, I simply shut the vehicle off, went inside, and set the phone down. (When Bluetooth disconnects, whatever is currently playing stops.) At this point, it seems like there may be a bug that causes the music player to start playing again on its own about 30 minutes (?) after a Bluetooth device disconnects without any interaction.

• Reply 66 of 66
    The user and all related content has been deleted.