Macs-in-Action

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I think Apple would benefit from a Macs-in-Action page dedicated towards showing the world.. well.. Macs in Action. Let's see a new iMac or eMac equipped lab to visually demonstrate the space-savings and coolness of an Apple solution.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Might be a good idea to show this kind of visual in an ad campaign instead of minimalist white backdrops and blue Aqua foam desktops.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    [quote]Originally posted by BuonRotto:

<strong>Might be a good idea to show this kind of visual in an ad campaign instead of minimalist white backdrops and blue Aqua foam desktops.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Right. I don't think people could identify to the current ads as much as actually seeing them in use.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    sebseb Posts: 676member
    I've thought about that too. Heck it would be nice if Macworld or one of the magazines would do a Macs in Action type thing.

The company I used to work at - up until yesterday - had over 600 Macs in Action. Seems like it might have made an interesting article at the least.

At least the Apple Stores show Macs in Action. I'll be working at one in a month or so, when it finally opens....
  • Reply 4 of 7
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Apple always has these feature stories on their web site about "so-and-so who did this-and-this and her whole outfit is Mac-only." It would be nice to have more exposure for these case studies. Real world stuff, from the mundane to the profound, and from the obscure to the mainstream.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by seb:

<strong>At least the Apple Stores show Macs in Action. I'll be working at one in a month or so, when it finally opens.... </strong><hr></blockquote>

REALLY? that soon? you wouldnt by chance have a date would you?

@ least answer this question: before, after, or during MWNY '02?

&lt;&lt;where is that begging smily that Jamie was taking about...&gt;&gt;
  • Reply 6 of 7
    sebseb Posts: 676member
    I know nothing. Really. They haven't told us anything. I would like to know as well.

Besides that it probably woulnd't be my place to say even if I did.

I'll look for you at the opening though. You'll be the guy wearing the iPod right?
  • Reply 7 of 7
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by seb:

<strong>I'll look for you at the opening though. You'll be the guy wearing the iPod right? </strong><hr></blockquote>

the thing is, thats why i need to know when it will happen... I may be away for the weekend... But yeah, I will most likely be there, maybe not in the first batch of people, but I'll get there on the first day... dont suppose you could save me a shirt?

I dono, we'll see... thnx 4 the heads up tho... I forgot about that place! it had been so long since it was mentioned...