Does this Camera exist?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
In my dreams I see a digital camera that is extremely, extremely small...it possibly has a zoom lens but if without one it would be smaller and easier to handle then...it does not have one...it takes decent quality pictures...like any other digital camera does...it has no worthless battery draining lcd viewscreen.. and it runs off flash memory which is expandable? Does this exist? I would like to have a very very very small camera that takes decent quality pictures with good battery life with me at all times...it would be a great way to record memories..

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    that would be cool... but the digital elphs can do that right now!! just turn of the LCD screen and the batt will last for a long time... you can get a huge CF card (256) for like $100 and you will be sitting pretty... works for me...
  • Reply 2 of 4
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    There's a medium resolution camera that has the telephoto lens built-in internally (it does not protrude from the camera, is pocketable and goes on sale soon. Sorry can't remember the manufacturer. There are also several low-cost cameras without LCD screens.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    pippinpippin Posts: 91member
    pointing me in the direction of any of these cameras would be excellent..
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    <a href="http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs.asp"; target="_blank">DPreview</a>

[ 06-11-2002: Message edited by: Ebby ]</p>