Tesla Model X "keynote".

Posted:
in General Discussion edited October 2015

Anyone seen Elon unveiling and explaining the features on the new Tesla SUV?

I kinda liked it, it was like an Apple keynote speech but with way worse delivery, no forward planning, awkward moments and a really irritating crowd. There was some real Appleesque innovation in the new car.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by Evilution View Post

...like an Apple keynote speech but with way worse delivery, no forward planning, awkward moments...

Yeah, Elon has zero presentation skills whatsoever. He needs to hire some low budget guy with passion. Not just for speaking, but for his products specifically. Even if his only job is to give the presentations, that would be enough.

• Reply 2 of 2
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member

Yeah, Elon has zero presentation skills whatsoever. He needs to hire some low budget guy with passion. Not just for speaking, but for his products specifically. Even if his only job is to give the presentations, that would be enough.

He's an unusual presenter, but I actually don't mind. I forgive his awkwardness on stage because of the engineering firepower he has backing his products. Not every CEO needs to exhibit Steve Jobs' confidence and ease in front of a crowd.