mp3 HELP!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
let's just say that i'm severely fed up with this mac. it was required for my graphic design major to have THIS laptop. but it's driving me crazy. it's a G3 iBook, with a combo drive. i am capable of burning CDs obviously...i just can't get mp3's into my iTunes music program! and i'm having a hell'uva time find ne compatible mp3's to begin with! i feel as if my head's gonna explode! can neone direct me at all on what to do?? i'm totally at a loss!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    Post this in the Genius Section. You'll get some help there.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by blckkat:

<strong>i just can't get mp3's into my iTunes music program! and i'm having a hell'uva time find ne compatible mp3's to begin with!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Can you be more specific? And what do you mean by "compatible mp3's"? I'm not sure if you are trying to convert music to MP3 format or if you have MP3's but can't get iTunes to play them. To get iTunes to play the MP3's all you have to do is drag and drop the MP3's into iTunes.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but you've gotta be an idiot not to be able to get your MP3s into iTunes.